i (finally finally finally) got some floral fishnet tights.
i've been meaning to buy some for a while, but i could never find some that cost a legitimate price, considering crumbling bank account. in the end, i got them at the bargain price of five big ones.
these babies will probably be on heavy rotation when it comes to my upcoming autumn ensembles. other items i cannot get enough of for fall ...
- leggings have yet to get old. generic black are ever-present and i've been meaning to purchase some matte, zipper and thick heather grey varieties.
- those drapey scarf-meets-cardigan things ? soft and luxurious, in creme, namely.
- i need more oversized tees. no, scratch that, i need more good quality oversized tees. preferably white and barely sheer.
- semi-highwaisted skinnies. i'm on the lookout for the perfect pair.
- the circular scarf from aa in fuchsia is a top priority ! check all the ways you can wear it here.
- pretty bow flats à la ferragamo.
- i'd kill for opi nail polish in suzy says da.
- and most importantly, new winter boots and a new winter coat. i'm in dire need of both, i swear ! and thing is, living in the glacial cold (read: canada) for five months on end prevents me from making choices that are completely fashion-oriented - i'd prefer not to lose my toes to frostbite. i may try my hand at the grunge-chic parka, but i know that i'll be really picky when it comes to selection. as for boots, uggs would keep my toesies warm and snuggly, but really, how old are those ? but again, i'm looking for practicality. this whole outerwear & footwear business could take up an entire post in itself, so i'll drop it now before i start rambling.
music i'm listening to:
chariot by page france; i'm in the band by the hellacopters; the town that you live in by sherwood; right me up by state radio; your rocky spine by great lake swimmers; the nosebleed section by the hilltop hoods.
happy saturday everybody