September 9, 2007

The incinerator mastered our hearts,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Loved: The colorblock heels at DKNY.
Jessica.
PS - Oh dear God, why?! How is it that Nicky Hilton has a show on Fashion Week, and in the Tent no less? I will never know.*

*Edit:Because I'm am unbiased, I took a look at her collection. It's trashy and tacky. There are maybe one or two pieces that I might consider wearing if they were free, but maybe not even at that. What I don't understand is why Tanya, Jessica, Bruna and Irina were walking at her show. I thought it a bit odd, and possibly because they're more Marc by Marc & Balenciaga than 'Nicholai' by Nicky Hilton.

3 comments:

lemon emlyn said...

do you have any links to this awful "Nicholai"?

SICK. said...

yes i do:
http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2008/spring/main/newyork/womenrunway/nicholai/
now, disinfect your eyes with the beauty of the temperley show.

xx
jessica.

lemon emlyn said...

It looked like something the Hilton Sisters would wear. Heh. The temperley show was beautiful though.