September 8, 2007

East end boys & west end girls.

What's on my mind these days...

These men are genius. Simply genius. And, they're undoubtedly my all time designer crush. Apparently now everybody loves Theyskens for Nina Ricci, and they think he's gorgeous? I, personally, don't know who 'they' are, but 'they' are seemingly out of their minds. Keep with the Proenza boys, that's my motto.


I'm kind of craving an American Apparel interlock skirt these days. But I'm also very undecided. I mean, it's a great basic, and if I got it in black I could maybe pull off an Olsen-esque look, but then again a tight black mini is not the best thing to wear when it comes to cold weather, or any weather, really. I'd definitely have to pair it with a dark pair of tights to convey the idea that I'm more of a Trovata girl than a Victoria's Secret.


Now this, this simply crushed me. Yvan from Facehunter - on Cobrasnake?! That's a mix I saw coming, but simply did not want. A clash of two different genres of hipsters, and a very bad one, at that. Yvan is too european for Cory. And where are the Misshapes in all this? Oh, that's right, publishing their book. Well, worst case scenario, the hipster tribes will all reunite & take over the world. Which I'm kind of dreading.


Zoë

No comments: