June 26, 2007

You could make a million dollars with the face you got.

It is the hottest day of the year so far, and I am trapped inside. And of course I, who practically lives Paul Bunyon territory, have no air conditioning. Which, now that I think of it, is fine by me because it means less electricity used. In order to cut down on cranking up the AC, I decided I could just wear less clothing. But don't worry, I don't mean in a Bai Ling fashion:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That woman has her very own type of insanity, I'm sure. I'm not quite fond of the Napoleon Bonaparte meets Victoria's Secret Model meets Chewbacca look. Instead, I'll don this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
+
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
+
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
+
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photos courtesy of American Apparel (No blatantly visible body parts. Hmm, that's odd)

Jessica.

3 comments:

Susana Rodrigues said...

i like the white/grey top
x0x0
su

Unknown said...

I like the sandals. and sometimes I wish I was allowed to wear shorts as short as those. oh, summer.

- said...

love the sandals