April 24, 2007

You must be dreaming in technicolour.

Like every other human on the earth, I own blue jeans. I also own black jeans, and white jeans. I figured, since I've been to both ends of the colour spectrum, why not in between? Which is why I plan to own jeans in all the colours of the rainbow.

My favourites include an array of pairs at $68 from Urban Outfitters :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And a few for $59:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Wishful thinking:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jessica.

4 comments:

The Glossy Editor said...

Cobalt blue please...BTW are you link virgins? I'll be the first! Bisoux!

Saffron said...

hey hey!
i'm from www.rocketrend.wordpress.com
i just linked ur blog and thanks for ur commenting:)
btw, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
IT'S FABULOUS!
you guys are incredible.
let's continue to keep an eye out for each other yeah?

Isabel said...

Geat blog guys, I'll definitely link you!

Anonymous said...

I have red pants, Jaye.
I enjoy your mullet.

But your friend seems rather lovely.


-v