February 6, 2008

we'll share guilt.

Indubitably, the best thing about Summer is the whole before-Summer period, when everyone is on edge, eagerly awaiting to pull out their bikinis & head to the beach. Is it odd that such a sentiment has already arrived? I feel like I've been taken hostage by Mother Nature & she's trapped me in a cold, slushy, very Canadian Winter. Save me, please!

Needless to say, I'm in a Spring mood. One of my inspirations for the coming season is;


Alexa's cute bob, & her plethora of adorable dresses, bags and shoes.

And speaking of hair, right now the only thing lacking in my life are long, flowy locks like this girl's.


Zoë.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Alaxa Chung is FASH. But I don't get it. Chung is an Asian surname, but she doesn't look Asian at all! Can you explain this to me?

A. said...

i dont know if your question has already been answered isabel, but alexas father is euro-asian. which explains her surname & why she doesnt look that asian.

fabulous inspirations, btw. im getting so excited for spring!

xo